Agrotaskmanager is system developed for planning, passing, tracing and reporting agricultural tasks. It consists of software product for planning and passing tasks, with which you can report results, and a mobile application for navigation and tracing the movement of the machine during work.
- Eases the planning of the tilth and receiving information from the working machine
- With Agrotaskmanager you can create and pass tasks and trace and report the work that is done
- Trace out fields – outlines could be used during work or for applying for subsidy
- If you already have system for graphical outlining you don’t need to create fields otlines again – Agrotaskmanager is adapted to work with graphical data under SHP or KML files
- When creating the tasks you can specify everything – which driver and machine and what kind of agricultural equipment is used and what kind of work is to be done
- Saves time for planning and reporting resources used – you can specify in advance expected resources, and afterwards report real quantities
- Trace operation in real time or later
- You don’t have to wait for the machine to get information about the task or to give it another task – you can do this any time using two way online connection
- If you can’t afford navigation with high precision, the mobile application will help you – it can be installed on tablet or mobile phone with GPS and can give you precision not less than a hand GPS
- You need to send another task, but you are not in the office? You can call your driver and he can create his own task using the mobile application
- You don’t have to worry about continuing the next day – with Agrotaskmanager you can finish the task for the day and continue later.